working with Verizon to get blocks wired for fios, only to be ignored!
AVProNeedsFIOS

I own an audio video home automation company for 12 years now. Since fios came out I have been recommending it. I have 2 square blocks in Brooklyn,NY with no cablevision and no fios, my customers have to deal with DSL and Direct TV, two of the biggest nightmares for a installation company.

For almost two years now I have been walking around with Verizon engineers,sales reps,wiring contractors for Verizon,I've even had the home owners sign off on the necessary paperwork to install fios in the back yards for fios. I did all the leg work. All for my customers.

The people I've been in touch with will no longer return my calls, its really not very nice. So I had decided that if this post doesn't get a Verizon big wigs attention I will personally walk cablevision through the process and block Verizon from getting onto the property that has the entrance to the 1st pole on the block and the manhole for the underground conduits that hit the 1st pole since it sit on my customers property, and they'll listen to me because they are **bleep** off with the promises that were made to them by Verizon.

1st snag in the install was the strike, then the 2nd was hurricane sandy which are over a year apart.

Don't know what else to do besides telling my customers to avoid fios. Even though its a great service.

I don't know what the next step is.

0 Likes