worst experience with verizon only...
praveenb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I started my services with Verizon on Nov 2013 and sign up for TV (prime HD) and Internet (10/2) for 85.99$ per month and no contract. In December when I login online to pay my bill I found the offer TV+Internet+Phone with 2 year contract I will be paying $89.99. So with just 5$ more I will be getting better speed and more channels so I signed up for 2 year contract on “Dec 18th order number {edited for privacy}

During the sign up, I didn’t get any email or confirmation on website saying that I will be paying 140$ or something which I am getting the bill now.

My concern here is I signed up triple play bundle only because for 5$ more from what I was paying, thinking I will be getting better services but I am paying almost 50$ more since I am not eligible for triple play bundle because I already a one month old customer and have the services.

Why in this world while I am signing up online the website couldn’t tell me that I am not qualified for this bundle since I am already a customer? Is it my fault? Now you are talking about me having contract with Verizon for 2 years (OMG 2 more years with Verizon).

I do not need phone services never used and not going to use, not happy with your wireless speeds (Verizon don’t guarantee wireless speed and I have only desktop connected to wire), barely watch TV and channels we watch are only in Extreme HD.

My concern here is are you going to refund and correct your website from giving us false information and offers. Or take me out of this stupid contract for 2 years and put me back to month to month for tv (prime hd) and internet (15/2)

Conclusion:

I never had these issues with Comcast, there internet speeds are best, I can purchase my modem outside and use it, and never had speed issues through wireless router on my laptop.

Why am I staying with Verizon instead of paying penalty of 10$ and get rid off this headache???

Ans: my apartment complex do not support other services.

Yours very dissatisfied customer,

0 Likes
Re: worst experience with verizon only...
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: worst experience with verizon only...
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

As per our converstation on your private support case this issue is now closed. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks for choosing Verizon.

-Mitchell

0 Likes