Better Technicians
BigWill40

To Verizon

November 26, 2013

I {edited for privacy}, am truly saddened and upset about the service I receive from November 24 to November 25 2013. During the times of 4 am November 24 to 2pm November 25 I was left with no service. I could not make an emergency call if I had to. I had a very special event plan for my daughters birthday, with no service I could not communicate with the people who was suppose to perform at the party and I could reach people who said they was calling the house  and emailing to make sure the party was happening. Also I missed two of my classes in which I received 0 and an important conference call with my teacher. I could not check my company business as well. I was very disappointed, because I sat there and watch your technician do nothing about the situation. He came checked, sat in van, left then came back then sat in his van until 4:10 pm. He then he left and said there was an outage in the area. The ticket was closed. I had to keep calling to get updates and to make sure this will not be an all week then. The next day I had to call again, wait on the phone line with one of your customer service personnel for about 30 minute to find out there was no outage in the area just something wrong with my box in my house. I had to threaten to speak with a manger to get someone back out to my house the next day otherwise I would had to wait until today to get my service back up. The way this situation was very unprofessional and I am truly upset. I have been a loyal customer with you and even recommended Verizon to family members who now subscribes with you. Please address all the problems that I have stated. My day and my daughter were truly ruined by this incident.

Thank You

{edited for privacy}

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Better Technicians
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Better Technicians
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

BillWill40,

Glad were able to clear up some of the confusion. We have close your private support case, due to you no longer responding. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes