Billing. Charges post but the billing is not available for sometimes days.
prisaz
Legend

Charges thru 05/27/10 (Unpaid bill balance plus any recent charges) $191.99

There is not unpaid ballance but.......

Recent charges are never shown when they post. The bill should be available when the charges post. Come one Verizon you leave us scratching our heads when the $$$$ are not what is expected! Get this fixed please.

0 Likes
Re: Billing. Charges post but the billing is not available for sometimes days.
PGJK
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you want the long version or the short one? If you have Verizon FIOS services and Telephone services there 2 distinct billing cycles one is for FIOS services and one is for Verizon telephone services. I know its sounds ridiculous but anyhow FIOS billing is from date of installation until beginning of the next month's cycle and by month thereafter, while Verizon;s cycle is mid-month to mid-month. This is of course why you get your bill about 2 weeks before its due. so depending on when you look at your online bill will determine what's actually going be on your bill. If you pay Verizon bill online on time, then the total amount would be what is shown, just as if it were mailed. Paying your bill online any earlier probably will not show total amounts. I hope that helps!

How do I know this by finally talking to someone that actually knew what was happening in the billing department. I had a great conversation with this guy, I told him its been years since I got a straight answer out of customer service, and he laughed. I told him I thought they were all told to just give canned answers just so that they look busy to the boss and he laughed again. I really wish I could call with all my billing problems but we know that will never happen.

0 Likes