Couldn't enter my order, failed even with assistance, bundle expired and still can't get help!
BMD1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried to order upgraded service on line at least 5 times over a 4 hour period but could not get my order placed. The chat people could not help getting the order to place. Called the business office people to attempt to get my order in but was on hold over 25 minutes and while on hold the bundle expired and was no longer available.

I was told to record my chat ID# and contact support today but no one can get me to anyone who can help. Does anyone know how to get to the right people?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Couldn't enter my order, failed even with assistance, bundle expired and still can't get help!
BMD1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Never heard back so I called the business office today and explained my difficulties in attempting to place my order before the bundle deadline expired. The business office didn't have the same package as the on line offer but they customized and met the offer by providing a monthly credit against their package to meet the on line bundle price. The only issue is that I have to pay the taxes on the package at the full rate before the additional monthly credit.

Its not right as we pay too much in taxes as it is in general (Not the fault of Verizon) but I can live with the resolution.

View solution in original post

Re: Couldn't enter my order, failed even with assistance, bundle expired and still can't get help!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello BMD

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
BMD1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Never heard back so I called the business office today and explained my difficulties in attempting to place my order before the bundle deadline expired. The business office didn't have the same package as the on line offer but they customized and met the offer by providing a monthly credit against their package to meet the on line bundle price. The only issue is that I have to pay the taxes on the package at the full rate before the additional monthly credit.

Its not right as we pay too much in taxes as it is in general (Not the fault of Verizon) but I can live with the resolution.