Customer Service
sw19021

I just spent the last two hours on the phone with customer service. I was calling because my bank received an ebill for an unusual amount far less than my usual bill. Over $140.00 less!

When I called customer service they did not see a bill for this very low amount even though my Bank of America online bill pay was showing an ebill from Fios for $39.95. The customer rep said my account number was wrong on my ebilling. Not sure how that could be because the previous two years of ebills came through fine. Then he said the amount I had been paying was not the amount that was due each month even though they were all ebills. He then transferred me to financial . After 20 minutes on the phone with them they said my account number was correct and the amount I had been paying each month was correct also. Not sure why the first guy told me differently. Financial did not see an ebill for $39.95 either so they transferred me to online ebill department. After speaking with them they said I would have to transfer to financial that they could help me. After I explained that I had just talked to several other people including financial please don't transfer me again. Just tell me if I owe $39.95 or should I cancel the ebill payment. She put me on hold while I was speaking, then when she came back online she would not respond again. I hung up and called back again and started talking to another rep and explaining the situation. After giving him my account number he hung up on me. Ugh. I just wanted to know if I should cancel payment on the ebill that THEY sent me. I called back again, finally got a nice guy, Earl. He said he did not see any $39.95 amount. So, I am going to cancel payment on the ebill and hope they don't send the incorrect ebill amount again. I would hate to have to speak to that many unhelpful people again. Maybe I need to change to paperbilling again so they can't send incorrect ebills. Wish I could cancel my entire account with Verizon Fios. I had a two year contract date that should have been over a year ago but everytime I go on to my account information the contract end date changes. Now it is 2013. In addition, the first year I had fios my bill was never the same every month. Even though I never made any changes I had to constantly call each month because they would add games and other packages that I never requested. Finally after I complained to a manager that stopped. What do they hope you just won't notice that your bill increased for no reason. Ugh! Now that I wasted half a day with verizon fios I have to go online banking and cancel that incorrect ebill!

0 Likes