Customer Services Team need to be improved
cct1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a really angry customer.

I placed an order on March 24th, and then waited untill Apr.1st, I did not receive any installation kit or any message about my order status.

I called on April 1st, i waitied for 1 hour finally can speak to an agent, then she asked me to wait so she can looked up my account....I waited for 20 mins........then she told me my order was locked by customer verification center and give me an number to call.

I called to customer verification center, they said they did not locked my order, everything was approved and me to call back to customer services, then I spent 30min to wait until someone answer the call, she told me no she can not even see anything because customer verification center has locked up the account.......I was like...what happened here? how many calls I should make to make thing right?

How many time I should waste on calling and waiting.

Then I call back to verification center, they took me the system is updating asked me to called back in one hour, and the guy answer my call did not even wait until I finsihed talking just hang out....I dont get this is this the way Verizon treat the customer?

and then I called back in one hour, the system said....the office is now closed................ This is the story on Friday.

but this is not finished yet, I called again on Saturday, the technical support center told me, actually it shows an agent cancelled my order. that's why no body can look up my order....I was like WHAT!!!! I order it on March 24th and an agent cancelled my order with out any reason? and he told me the best way is to reorder the services a again, so I did on Sunday and they schedule my services on April 7th..

I called today, see if anyone can help me to get the services done earlier since I ordered on March 24th, I need internet to get my job done everyday, I need to go to Starbucks buy something to drink so I can stay there using internet!! How can this happened?

WHY can an agent cancelled my order without any reason???

The worst thing happened today is , I haven been waiting someone to answer the call for 30 mins.and  I told her what happened she said

she will transfer my call to customer services, and i waited for 10 mins, I told the lady in customer servies what happened, and then she asked me,,,so how can I help? I said yes I need your help to see if there is any possiblilty to make my services earlie and she said I am here for help you placed an order, you already placed an order right? I said yes, and she asked me so what else I can help.....

I repeated my request she said she is only help for placing orders so she transfered me to " technical support for DSL"

I talked to a guy and he asked me to wait 5 mins so he could asked someone handling this kind of issue to help me.

AND I waited for another 5 mins, a lady answer the call, I explained to her once more my story she said sorry it take several days to set up the services and what else she can help, I said I want to know why an agent cancelled my order in first place?

She siad it might be just lost in system, I said this is Verizon a big compnay why will this thing happened?

She said she will transfer me to techical support for DSL see if anyone can help me there, I said WAIT!!! I was transferred from there to you.

She said I am sorry this is what I can do.......

I wasted total of 1.5 hours today, and tell people what happened 5 times today, I dont have an answer and no body could help me.

No body even will get me to a supervisor on duty.,...

I dont believe this is the customer services I am getting from Verizon....

I am really ANGRY,,,wasted a lot of time in 2 days. No body can help..

Tell me why?

Labels (1)
Re: Customer Services Team need to be improved
XVzEmployee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nobody can help?  That's a shame, cct.  Surely you should have been able to request assistance from a supervisor.  I believe that Verizon Customer Service has MUCH room for improvement, but in my opinion, they prefer to listen to only the positive comments and applause so they will NEVER improve in the areas where it is needed most.