Customer service/ billing Complaint
JulioWhitney

i have had Verizon Fios since about april 2015. i signed up for a TV, Internet and Voice Bundle, then get HBO for free for 1Yr. well i have had to call in to customer service every month since i had the service to complain and to have the HBO charge removed. this is a waste of my time, money and minutes i have to take from my pocket and day to fix something that should of been handled from the start. i have complained and complained and been told empty promises about this would be fixed next month. every month its the same story and i get same result where i have to call in every month. now the reps see my notes i have been getting such a negative attitude and rushed thru my call about this when i call in. reps have been nothing rude for the 3 months. 

2nd issues is your system keeps putting restriction on my account to order any paperview or movies. i have had to call twice regarding that and was not fixed the first time. because when i recently tried to order UFC 192 about two weeks ago, the rep said she removed the restriction and ordered the fight for me. but whwn it came time to watch it did not come on at all like the rep said it would. so again i call back in and they order it again and finally the picture comes up. 

i have worked for AT&T for over 10yrs back when they deployed uverse and customer service was not even this bad there. i am very disappointed because i was told nothing but good things about hwo Verizon takes care of there customers. but i have had the opposite treatment.

the story with my aservice is the previous owners had fios and had no issues. so when the tech came out to change out equipment. he only checked to make sure modem and cable boxes worked. he did not check my voice line outlets. i can not plug in my copier,sa\canner and fax machine becuse i get no dial tone.

This whole thing has been nothing but horrible and a nightmare for me and my family.

ive asked for a courtesy credit, free month, i need something regarding the pain and troubles i have been going thru and still going thru. but i have been denied anything other then fixing the HBO charge. which i think is very unfair and poor customer service because the customer makes verizon who they are not the other way around, with out us there would be no verizon. 

my next step is to file a complaint with BBB, PUC FTC and any one else who will hear my complaint.

this needs to be fixed, resolved and me issued something regarding this. i will not stop until this is all done.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service/ billing Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JulioWhitney,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes