Erroneously Scheduled Installation Appointment
Opinion8d
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you think someone could make it possible that when your offshore folks confirm a new customer installation appointment with you, but get it wrong in the system that someone, anyone else in the company can correct it properly? I spent a good 10-12 hours of my time on the phone and chat sessions dealing with this after receiving multiple robo calls and e-mails trying to get me to confirm the incorrect dates/times. All I wanted was my agreed upon appointment date/time and at least the courtesy of a call if after the fact it was not doable. Never in my life have I had such a hard time trying to give new business to a company. For your reference, the chat ID confirming the original appointment date/time is 12121176544. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Erroneously Scheduled Installation Appointment
Opinion8d
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

Wondering if or when my question will be addressed. It took 2 installation attempts to get my service started and the scheduling of the second one was truly epicly horrendous. Someone really needs to review notes on our account about our adventure. My post keeps getting moved around. How can I mark it as new so someone might respond?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Erroneously Scheduled Installation Appointment
Opinion8d
Enthusiast - Level 2

So, my original post keeps getting moved around all over the Verizon Community Forums and still no acknowledgement nor reply from Verizon regarding a negative, time-consuming, new customer, new business experience. It needs to be addressed. I have additional information such as e-mails, chats and notes to share and I am within my 30 day trial window.

0 Likes