Get out if you can
C_Mac1

Warning..If you can get out of your Verizon contract, I highly recommend you do so before you actually need support from Verizon. The line to my house fell off in the storm 10 days ago. When we called for repair they told us that there were a lot of lines down so they could not make it out until Friday. Understandable. However, my husband takes off of work on Friday and no one shows up. When we called them it took about an hour and a half before anyone actually answered. That is when he told me that they do not know why the tech did not show and would call us back but he never did. On Saturday morning I called again to get a tech out to my house. I was listening to that music for 7 1/2 hours!!!!!!. Finally, I had to call with another cell phone and contacted billing asking them how much it would cost to cancel and they were somehow able to get a tech on the phone in an hour. I was told that they would call me back, which they did and told me that someone was going to be dispatched Saturday night..No one came!!!. Sunday I called again but called billing directly. The first person couldn't get in touch with NJ and told me to call back. The second girl told me that I can't call billing for technical issues. I told her my story and asked that she not transfer me because I could not wait on hold for so long again...She told me it was a new day and there was no way I was on hold for so long!!! Then she transferred me (great customer service skills). Called back and talked to Brad who was very polite and helpful (and in billing) he said a tech would be out there that day. Saturday evening a tech shows up, but he doesn't have the parts needed to fix my problem which I dont understand since we reported that the line fell off. He was very nice and apologetic, but that did nothing for me. So Monday comes, and we call back again, multiple times. Same lack of customer service and finally the tell us the ticket is high priority, but not likely to be resolved today...so here I am Day 10 and can't wait to see what ridiculousness comes from them today.

So as I have titled. Get out if you can, before you need support from this company!!!

0 Likes
Re: Get out if you can
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

0 Likes
Re: Get out if you can
C_Mac1

Another warning....keep in mind that Fios and Wireless are two different companies so you will be going over your minutes waiting hours and hours for an answer...and verizon wireless won't do anything for you. Can't wait to see my phone bill.

0 Likes