HEADACHES ATTEMPTING TO PAY BILL
Jerfelis

My bill is due on the 18th of the month and I have a promotional card that Verizon gave me with the 2 year contract.
I made a payment with it last month online and attempted several times to pay online a couple weeks ago.

Apparently, I could only pay once with the same credit card online. Verizon does not accept payments at the store (they sent me to Walmart), Walmart charges a fee, and does not accept credit cards including the promotional card Verizon gave me. There is a ridiculous $3.50 fee that I have to pay over the phone that I should not have to pay after making early attempts to pay it in other ways. I considered setting up the automated payment, but that would require me to agree for Verizon to deduct from my account whenever they feel like, including at least 20 days before the bill is due. In addition, I would have to agree to stop receiving bills in the mail. I had to pay with a different credit card in order to avoid paying late. I refuse to undergo this hardship every month. I am contacting Verizon more than a month in advance of the next bill due date to reach a reasonable solution. I should not have to pay any fees. I'm already paying for all the government taxes and fees that Verizon gets charged as a corporation. They choose to add it to my account.

I had no idea paying a bill would be this difficult. 

0 Likes