HELP PLEASE!!!
andrewmwills

Hello, 

My plumbing has been backing up, I called a plumber and they put a camera down the sewer line and saw an obstruction.  They said thye would be able to repair the pipe. When they dug up where the break was they saw that the fios line bore through the sewer line.  

I have been on the phone for the last three hours and transferred more times than I can count. Now it is after hours and I still have gotten nowhere. 

Please help me, my plumbing company cannot continue work on this because of the fios line.

Please see the attached. i have no plumbing!!!

thank you in advance, 

Andrew

0 Likes
Re: HELP PLEASE!!!
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI, you're primarily talking to other customers here.

Verizon's web site(*) suggests you call their 800 number or chat with them to report issues with outside plant.  It looks like you've tried that, so I really don't have any more suggestions for you other than to check with your local authorities to see if they have any emergency contacts.

Good Luck.

(*) http://www.verizon.com/support/residential/service_outage_information.htm

0 Likes
andrewmwills

ok thank you!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes