HOLD TIME & Rewards
Navykymmy

So I've offically been on hold now 3 times for over 20 minutes. I haven't received my $300 rewards card and I'm getting the run around.  THIS IS NUTS!!! maybe I should cancel, because at this point VERIZON has already broken my contract, but not fulfilling the terms of the contract.

Being on hold for over 30 minutes now as I type this.

BY the way if SOMEONE working at verizon reads this.. YES I"M PAID UP no passed due balances, IT"S BEEN PASSED the 90 days for the reward. I already know how to log into the "rewards" website with it's "your reward is processing" neverending message.

Sincerly....SOMEONE WHO'S getting P*$$ed off.

0 Likes
Re: HOLD TIME & Rewards
Navykymmy

Finally got a rep on the phone. Now not only will I not be received the PROMISED gift card from their promotion within the time they stated themselves, but I've gotten the run around from 3 different departments and 5 different dates of delivery for the card. The rep on the phone says "will be mailed out 12/8/14 then calls "some other department" and I'm on hold AGAIN,  Then he comes back on and says "because we are back logged with the promotion it looks like your card won't be mailed out until 12/29/14. it's because our outside vendor can't print them fast enough"  I'm not particularly needy of this for christmas time frame, but I darn sure know some people probably are. And I know that if an incentive for me to change my service from one company to another was $300 bucks and a 90 day time to receive it from the date of installation, then as a company YOU'RE responsible to your customers to fulfill that obligation.

I am still on hold now with a "escalations" supervisor who apparently is trying to see if they "other department" can give her any more info. Let us see how this goes..........To Be Continued........

0 Likes
Re: HOLD TIME & Rewards
Navykymmy

.....and 1 hour and 33 minutes later....I'm sorry ma'am theres nothing we can do your card won't be shipped until 12/29/14.

U N S A T I S F A C T O R Y ! ! !

0 Likes