I never received my deposit refund of $250
tongkalerks

I was told that my refund would be returned after a year of subscription as long as I have no late payments. I made the deposit on oct 12 last year and I have no late payments. I called the financial services a few days before oct 12 of this year and THEY TOLD ME THAT I DIDN'T HAVE ANY LATE PAYMENTS AND IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REFUNDED TO THE SAME DEBIT CARD ON OCT 12. I still have that same card, it's still working...no problems... and it's been almost a month and STILL NO REFUND.

We called customer service and financial services again and got transferred to several agents but they are all saying they don't have an answer.

I also have been reading similar posts about my concern and it seems that the same thing is happening to a lot of people. Have I been scammed??????

0 Likes
Re: I never received my deposit refund of $250
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: I never received my deposit refund of $250
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

tongkalerks,

We have closed your case out. It seems like our assistance is not required any longer based on you not responding any more. Just to recap, our team that handles the deposits has record of  the refund being deposited some time last year. We left off saying you will look through your statements. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes