Insulting
richit49
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since I change providers for all my services from a competing carrier in April of this year and agreeing to a two year contract with four Specials and Promotions on my billing account summary, you have tried and managed to remove two of them. First the $5.00 valued customer and then $15.00 Freedom Essentials. After spending a fair amount of time on the phone not to mention the inconvenience to me, your company has insulted my intelligence. I would call this bad policy decisions and would expect Verizon to adhere to your agreement and stop changing my bill and wasting my time.  Your full attention to this matter is appreciated and an answer to why you continue to change my bill in your favor.  Richard  P.S.. I will also be mailing a copy of this E-mail to St. Petersburg for a response.

Re: Insulting
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Re: Insulting
richit49
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for choosing Verizon. I have received your email dated
10/4/11 regarding a problem with your account billing. My name is Vic,
and I will be happy to assist you.

We apologize for the delay in our response and regret any inconvenience
to you. We understand your concern in regards to a problem with your
account billing.

I apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing with a problem with
your account billing. The issue has been referred to our technical team
for review and I have been notified that additional time may be required
to resolve it.

Please allow us an additional 1 to 2 billing cycles to resolve your
request.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your
patience.

Thank you for using Verizon. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
Vic
Verizon eCenter                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Re: Insulting, reply
richit49
Enthusiast - Level 2

Vic,   Verizon eCenter.        You're kidding!!  After several phone calls and a lengthy E-mail, this is going to dragged out further?  I thought I explained  myself explicitly and this would be settled forthwith. Is congress handling this?  My patience is wearing thin. Is this really a  technical  issue. When You say an additional 1 to 2 billing cycles to resolve this,  you mean one to two months, is that correct.?                   Sincerely,  Richard

cntstndvrzn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unbelievable!!!!!! GET A CLUE !!!! Verizon has the absolute WORST customer service imaginable!!! Where's Peggy?

Have had NOTHING but frustration on multiple attempts to get any satisfaction for problems. Hours on hold listening to ROBOTS and dealing with agents who can do nothing but say they are sorry, and that they understand. I have been transferred to "the correct Dept., put on hold, and have the line go to dial tone one numerous occasions. Forget trying to get money back that they owe you. I'm convinced that Dept. doesnot exist. you'll have to be happy with a credit on your account even though it will take 5 or 6 billing cycles to recoup. I'd go to my Congress men but I'm sure Verizon owns them all. That's the only way things could be this bad!

You said it!!! Verizon is a JOKE. This website is a joke and their services are a joke. Everything they do is about roping you into new fees and frustrating the consumer to the point they stop trying to resolve a problem. This website is actually a way to divert customers from speaking with human beings and saves them money as well as provides an income stream via ads on the space. I don't care what the republicans say this uniquely American style of capitalism is an abomination. It may elevate the standard of living for the wealthy but is devastating to the average man's quality of life. Don't let them fool you. Capitalism and Freedom DO exist in plenty of industrialized countries without this ridiculous prophet @ all cost, @ the expense of the consumer!!!! GO BACK TO BROADCAST!!!! Real "competition would allow all of us true choice and a market place that would make that possible!! VERIZON is the WORST! If it didn't cost me $138+ to leave now, I would be done.... forever, FIoS or not. I tell everyone I get the opportunity to, my multiple nightmares dealing with this company. Others who have had experience with VZ, almost always agree. Verizon is a horrible company who puts all of there "Customer Service" resources into making it seem as if they actually care about satisfying the customer but actually only exists to make it easier for them to get into your pockets.

STDbob
Enthusiast - Level 3

You are not alone my friend.

I could tell a story that would curle your hair.

DomiAm
Enthusiast - Level 2
Wow Amen to that!!!!!!! 
You read the minds of every person who dealt with Customer Service from verizon, they dont diserve a capital letter...
I have come to Learn Verizon is killing it self and monopolizing. Monopolization and False advertisement. Their Public Relations team must be **bleep** good, cause they seem to scathe away with more illegal billing scamming, and everything else. As cntstndvrzn said this website, forums are a joke, what good has come from them, lets pull those out of the hidden skeleton closet where verizon dumps the bodies of people its killing or speaking out or trying to get what they deserve. 
I can not wait until that class action lawsuit comes out, cause breaching contracts is the last time I checked illegal. Not to mention they should kill their automated woman, on the phone, she never does crap. She is like the lamest voice and never helps me with anyhting. She will say she is sending codes to my box, not once has she done that, what a failure. Add that to the failure list.
The reps verizon often has answering the phones, are **bleep**... as well, some may have enough knowledge but unlikely. It continues on and on. Someday they will leave Kindergarden Labratory and be able to actually help people.

@cntstndvrzn wrote:

Unbelievable!!!!!! GET A CLUE !!!! Verizon has the absolute WORST customer service imaginable!!! Where's Peggy?

Have had NOTHING but frustration on multiple attempts to get any satisfaction for problems. Hours on hold listening to ROBOTS and dealing with agents who can do nothing but say they are sorry, and that they understand. I have been transferred to "the correct Dept., put on hold, and have the line go to dial tone one numerous occasions. Forget trying to get money back that they owe you. I'm convinced that Dept. doesnot exist. you'll have to be happy with a credit on your account even though it will take 5 or 6 billing cycles to recoup. I'd go to my Congress men but I'm sure Verizon owns them all. That's the only way things could be this bad!

@You said it!!! Verizon is a JOKE. This website is a joke and their services are a joke. Everything they do is about roping you into new fees and frustrating the consumer to the point they stop trying to resolve a problem. This website is actually a way to divert customers from speaking with human beings and saves them money as well as provides an income stream via ads on the space. I don't care what the republicans say this uniquely American style of capitalism is an abomination. It may elevate the standard of living for the wealthy but is devastating to the average man's quality of life. Don't let them fool you. Capitalism and Freedom DO exist in plenty of industrialized countries without this ridiculous prophet @ all cost, @ the expense of the consumer!!!! GO BACK TO BROADCAST!!!! Real "competition would allow all of us true choice and a market place that would make that possible!! VERIZON is the WORST! If it didn't cost me $138+ to leave now, I would be done.... forever, FIoS or not. I tell everyone I get the opportunity to, my multiple nightmares dealing with this company. Others who have had experience with VZ, almost always agree. Verizon is a horrible company who puts all of there "Customer Service" resources into making it seem as if they actually care about satisfying the customer but actually only exists to make it easier for them to get into your pockets.

0 Likes