My Bill Does Not Display Online
ejh1989

I have been a Verizon internet customer for close to 4 years. Through this time I have had high speed internet (DSL) at several addresses without having to open new accounts or make any changes other than service address.

In october, I moved to a new address where FiOS is available (hooray!) and set up my new account, canceling my DSL service at the old address. That part was easy enough. After moving in, I repeatedly checked my myverizon online account to review my service and see if there were new charges. Nothing, whatsoever, and in fact, the site claimed that I owe nothing to Verizon. Sounds great....

Over the last 2 months I received multiple bills in the mail stating that I have an overdue balance with Verizon and my service will be cut off. Strange, since my online account still shows a -54.60 balance.

When I access my account to review my current services, I see nothing. When I attempted to create a new verizon online account with my new FiOS account number, I am directed back to my current DSL account with the negative balance. Rather than wait for Verizon to resolve this I paid via mail and by phone honoring their shakedown tactics and ultimately parting with $187 for my trouble.

I still have no clue whether I owe them more money and when my bill, if there is one, is due. I am sick of snail mailing checks and paying $3.00 fees to pay by phone because my internet provider can't tell me what to pay them with any degree of accuracy.

Has this happened to anyone else?

0 Likes
Re: My Bill Does Not Display Online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes