No call, no show
Mrsinsay
Enthusiast - Level 1
Where can I view Verizon's policy for compensating customers that are inconvenienced by waiting all day (8AM - 5PM) for a service technician that never calls or shows.
Re: No call, no show
IJustCant
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's a great question because it happened to me too. I called at 5:30PM on 11/30. They promised to send someone Sunday morning, 12/1. At 11:00AM on Sunday, I got a call saying they'd be at my house on MONDAY. I told them that was unacceptable, that I'd been told they would be at my house on Sunday. SHE HUNG UP ON ME. I called Verizon back and they assured me someone would be at the house to make a repair by 8PM. Nothing. I lost an entire day waiting, got nothing done, missed all my football games, and had to make arrangements for someone to be at the house today (Monday) since I have to WORK to pay the $185/month they charge me. Unbelievable. Worst. Service. Ever.

0 Likes
Re: No call, no show
Countrysquire
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, there's no compensation of any kind, based on what they told me after I took four hours vacation from work and no one showed up or called.  After two different excuses (both lies) for why they didn't show up, the customer service supervisor (very rudely) told me that I should cut my losses and cancel my order.  That would be a great option if there was another provider in my area.  Worst customer service I've encountered in my 48 years.

0 Likes