Office of the CEO, Verizon FIOS
egrig
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I contact the office of the CEO for Verizon FIOS customers?

Re: Office of the CEO, Verizon FIOS
lulabelle28
Enthusiast - Level 1

My aged brother has a problem with his FIOS Battery Backup. He tried explaining there is a problem with the batttery but each time he tried to explain it to a Tech, the phone went dead 3 times.  Finally he reached someone who said she would send a new battery with instructions for installation.  He is completely illiterate about mechanical items and also does not have a computer. I tried to install the new battery for him - after hours of me trying to install it, (by lying on the floor - since it was installed at the baseboard) - it is still not working as we can still hear screeching.  Either the battery is faulty or improperly installed - PLEASE can someone either call him and make arrangements to go to his home and install it properly?  This is such a nuisance and no one at Verizon has any compassion for the elderly or has tried to help him. 

It seems that the techs who answer the phones at Verizon FIOS are on a time frame - perhaps that is why they don't care to assist anyone who doesn't know how to state their problem.  Or else they are completely rude.

Thanks for listening!

Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes
FIOS Availability
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes
Rasikaj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had Verizon FIOS TV and Internet for ~2 years now. When the service is working, it works great. But when my DVR stopped working on 12/27/2012, interacting with Verizon customer service was not a pleasant experience. I was without cable for 10 days. Later, the billing department reimbursed the cost of Set Top Box Rental, but not the FIOS TV service. Justification was that while the set-top box was faulty for 10 days, the service was still live (even though I had no means of accessing that 'live' service).

Talking endless hours with endless customer service representatives just seems to be detrimental to my blood pressure.

Couple of improvement recommendations though:

1. Wait times for technical troubleshooting are very long

2. The whole premise that you are re-imbursed for faulty box but not for the service you access through that box, is absurd

Regards.

Jbarrow11
Enthusiast - Level 2

If they could not provide your FIOS service due to their BAD equipment, they need to refund the lost service.

The answer is just plain fraud. 

mirabell

Due to health reasons i had to move to Florida from New York.  When I  called Verizon Fios to switch my plan from

New York to Florida, I was informed that the area where i was moving to did not have Verizon Fios.

I was also informed that I would have to pay an early termination fee of $120.00.  I feel this charge is totally

unjustified.  I would be willing to sign up with Verizon Fios if it were available. 

In my first encounter with Customer Service, I requested a copy of my final bill.  Did not receive it.  I cannot access it on

line either. 

I have spoken to several Customer Service reps and have found the people to be very rude.  Some actually yelling at me.

I did not realize that i had a contract... Why?..Fios advertises - No Contract. 

According to Verizon Policy, as i understand it from the reps, I shold not have moved until my contract expired.

I should have known when i signed up that i was going to move... I quess Fios can predict the future.I cannot.

On three occasions, i asked to speak to a supervisor. None were ever available.  The last time I spoke to a rep,

I was advised that a Supervisor would call me back within 48 hours.  It is now 96 hours... no call...

I feel that the Verzion Fios early termination fee in this case is not valid.  As I stated I moved because of health

reasons.  Verizon does not have service in Lake Worth, Florida 33460..  Is that my fault>  I would appreciate hte credit

of $120.00 (Early termination fee.)

thank you for you cooperation concerning this matter.

Evelyn {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
gremlins
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had a bad time every time i call*customer service* . when it rains i have no dsl and service people always say the same thing problem is on the pole outside my house.This has been going on for 2 years.After the tech leaves I get an email saying its fixed,,No no one fixed anything .And no notification that anyone will take care of the problem. When my service was through bellatlantic it was verry good. Verizon seems to say who cares about you're service you're paying for.Also I have been told by  sales staff we can give you this or that for the same price and I get the new increased bill.

GollyGeez
Enthusiast - Level 2

IF YOU FIND OUT HOW TO CONTACT THE CEO OF VERIZON...PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I'M GOING TO CHANNEL FOUR, FACEBOOK...TWITTER...EVERWHERE I CAN TO LET THE WORLD KNOW TO RUN AS FAST AS THEY CAN OR PRAY THEY NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS...CAUSE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE TECH'S DONT KNOW CRAP.  OR THEY JUST PASS ME AROUND AND AROUND TO SOMEONE ELSE. I'M SO FRUSTRATED TOO!

0 Likes
Sixpho
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am cancelling all services with Verizon as well, along with my referring of their services isn't going to take place anymore either. Hope their little cancellation fee was worth it!

0 Likes