On the phone w/ customer (no)service and the rep hung up on me while I was still talking!
grrr2damax

Got a bundled service with DirecTV, DirecTV claims the payment I made thru Verizon was not yet received (a month ago). Now they are billing me directly.

I am trying to find out the status of that payment with Verizon and was being passed around four times between departments and talking and repeating myself for more than an hour!

The final straw came when I was about to be transferred again, I profusely expressed my frustration (no I do not cuss nor was I attacking the rep) but she just hung up on me!

0 Likes
Re: On the phone w/ customer (no)service and the rep hung up on me while I was still talking!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your billing. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
Re: On the phone w/ customer (no)service and the rep hung up on me while I was still talking!
questioning_old
Contributor - Level 2

You probably don't want to hear this but I had something like that happened to me a long time ago.  I mailed my payment and Verizon kept saying it was never received and of course I was annoyed, but the only thing I could do was put a stop payment on the existing check I sent out in case anyone tried to cash it and issue a new check. 

It's possible for things to get lost in the mail. 

0 Likes