Paying My Bill Online
MJB

When will I be able to pay my Verizon bill online?  I have had the service for months but when I attempt to pay online, I get the following error:

We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Paying by phone is an option but of course requires em to pay an additional $3

0 Likes
Re: Paying My Bill Online
VZ_Constance
Contributor - Level 1

Hi MJB...are you using the pay your bill option from the Verizon.com website or verizon.net? Send  me a private message with your user name and I can  look into it for you.

0 Likes
adrian0475

I too am having the same problem. i can't pay my monthly bills online. my account name is adrian0475

thanks.

0 Likes
Apartment444

I too cannot access the online payment.  my account name is Apartment444. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
damian123

Good luck with that. I had the same problem for a year and spent HOURS on the phone... Send checks by main and don't even care, at least you won't waste your time.

0 Likes
greyno

Logging in to pay bill OK...but for the last 4-5 days getting continuous billing loading and spinning wheel....and no billing information or ability to pay online.

0 Likes
voyager61
Enthusiast - Level 2

I go to my local payment center and pay $1.50 xtra, i was thinking about paying on line, but

now i will stick with cash.

0 Likes
gasperci

I'm having difficulty paying my bill.........

0 Likes
Usweetdelight
Where is the link for paying the residential bill your web site is confusing and time consuming? Dislike trying to pay online
0 Likes
toothfairy0511

its crap that they make you pay another $3 ! Why should we pay another $3 bucks because their techies can't hack it. this problem has been going on for over six weeks now. i've already had to mail two checks to these jokers, I would just pay by check so they have to pay another person to keep processing all of these checks.  that'll only cost you 44 cents. 

Verizon is the worst for bill payment!  the worst!

0 Likes