QUAD Play
caps6202
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a FiOS triple play plan and a Verizon wireless family plan and decided to combine both for the Quad play billing with a $10 per month discount on FiOS. I have a 25% corporate discount on the VZW plan and asked if I will loose that, the answer was no. I then call back later to ask another question and in conversation this CSR said I will loose the VZW corporate discount by going to the quad play. So now I call a third CSR and he says the corporate discount will not be affected ..............????? Who is correct ???  Also it sounds like the $10 per month FiOS discount turns out to be $5 unless my next bill shows something different.

0 Likes
Re: QUAD Play
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

I too get a corporate discount (only 20%) but I'll take it.  Anyway I was told combining was not possible when you have a corporate discount.  Not sure if things changed but my understanding was they can't provide multiple discounts ($10 and the 25%).

Since these are peer to peer forums, the only way to get to the bottom of this is to see if anyone is able to get the quad play and still get the corporate discount.

0 Likes
jmcohen231
Contributor - Level 3

I've got the quad play AND the corporate discount on my wireless plan (in affect for more than two years now).

keep in mind that the bill you see only shows for the days of activity.  so if you switched to the quad play mid-cycle, then you'll only see a $5 discount....

0 Likes
abovedarim
Enthusiast - Level 1

How is the quad play shown on the bill?  I was told I'm getting it, but I think she is pulling my leg.

Thanks

0 Likes