Renewal of Service
EMP1966

My  bundle service contract will end in December..  I would like to get it renewed early so I don't forget about it.  Where do I go to do that?  Also, my bundle includes the FIOS TV Essentials.  There are some channels I am interested in that are only offered in "Extreme Essentials".   How much more a month would my bundle service of TV/Phone/Internet be if I had these remaining non premiums?

0 Likes
Re: Renewal of Service
ohpoleez
Contributor - Level 2

For accurate pricing it is best if you call orders. Any info obtained in a forum may be incorrect due to variations in promotions and/or bundles. While speaking to orders they can also renew your contract.

0 Likes
joebettywu

I need to renew my service soon. My question is does my bundle rate keep the same or will be raised up?

0 Likes
ohpoleez
Contributor - Level 2

Hi, you really need to call orders department. It is impossible to say. There are always special promotions and pricing going on so if there is a difference it will most likely be in your favor!

0 Likes
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

my bundle up in Nov I called today  888 881 8161  apparently got what they call the Sell Center anyway at first I asked for retention and she told me she could help if I just wanted to renew. I am in Delaware and here is what i got basically she just renewed my current bundle at a $10 increase.  Told me everything will remain the same no increase on my movie package , etc  so I am crossing my fingers and hope all goes well she also said if I had any further questions to call.  so saving the order number just in case. Don't know how its handled in other areas

0 Likes
countrypfs
Enthusiast - Level 2

i DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE HAD TO RENEW, I WILL BE 2 YEARS IN FEBRUARY AT THE SAME RATE I STARTED OUT.

CAN YOU RENEGOITATE AT A LOWER PRICE?

0 Likes
ohpoleez
Contributor - Level 2

There are always new packages/promotions occuring.  To get the best deal on ANY contract renewal always call the orders department.  Smiley Wink

0 Likes