Rewards card ,visa
katietsakalos
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is an explanation of the timing it takes for the card,I always get a nice prompt response from this dept....

0 Likes
Re: rewards visa card
katietsakalos
Enthusiast - Level 1
Well now,rewards dept doesnt answer me back lol,i was told there will be no shipping info that it will just cone in the mail,can anyonr help
0 Likes
Re: rewards visa card
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@katietsakalos wrote:
Well now,rewards dept doesnt answer me back lol,i was told there will be no shipping info that it will just cone in the mail,can anyonr help

Hello,

First of all, have you checked that the reward card is the promotion reflected on your order?  

The order confirmation details of your installation (or renewal) would state it. 

Second, have you confirmed that your payment history is satisfactory to still be eligible for the card?

Also, Verizon has been sending a postcard and/or email with a notification regarding the status of the reward card.

If you haven't received the notification, you can:

login to www.verizon.com/rewards to get a status of your reward card 60 days after the installation (or renewal) date.

Once you login, it will tell you if the card is in process or has shipped and would provide tracking details if the card is en route.  The card is normally received in 90 days.  

Have you tried this step yet?

Please see the response on this forum thread as well:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/rewards-visa-card/m-p/522073

0 Likes
Re: Rewards card ,visa
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

katietsakalos.

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
gkd2

I've received my user name code and password in Jan however when I try to log in I told the user name and password is incorrect.  By now (now three months with Version) I should be  receiving my reward card. How long does it take? Who do you call?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes