Show up when you say you're going to show up
awhellno
Enthusiast - Level 2
Here's my super innovative idea. I know it is probably not something you've considered lately (apparently), but hear me out: my idea is that when you schedule to be at someone's house for a repair, and you demand that they wait there all day for you, that you actually show up. Considering I have waited at home twice for you guys now, that's TWO WHOLE DAYS without going to work, I get that this idea is a concept you are not familiar with. Even more interesting was after I waited at home all day the first time, I got a call com you saying you would be there the FOLLOWING day instead. Trying the ol' switcheroo might be your normal way of doing things, and it might seem funny to you, but it was even more hilarious that I had to spend another 40 minutes on hold while a lady checked with a &quot;scheduling technician&quot; to see when a new appointment could be made.<br>So should I send you my bill for missing two days of paid work? That works for me.
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Show up when you say you're going to show up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi awhellno,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Show up when you say you're going to show up
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't heard from you and as such are closing your Private Support Case. If any questions or concerns arise feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to investigate.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes