Verizon QUAD Play
abritt1

Just ordered Triple Play package (phone, fios internet, tv).  On the verizon.com/whatsnext page, where I can track the progress of my order, there is a link that says: See Offer Details.

I click it, and on the pop-up it says: "By adding at least 1 new FiOS service to complete your triple play or quad play bundle, you'll receive an additional $10 per month credit for 24 months on top of your already low bundle price.*"

In regard to Quad Play plans, I have read a lot of articles saying 1) it doesn't exist, or 2) verizon no longer offers a discount for it.

Despite these posts, I still get the discount pop-up that says I can get it.

The problem is, I don't know how to sign up for the quad play.  The representatives on chat don't know anything about it.  They just say sign up for One-Bill, but they can't confirm One-Bill will provide me with a discount, and from what I've read, it doesn't.  I can't get through on the number the chat reps tell me to call (1-800-Verizon).  Tried twice, hung up both times after 1+ hour of waiting on hold.  Finally, the reps at Verizon wireless have no idea what I'm talking about and aren't willing to help.

So, now I turn to the community.  Anyone have an idea how to sign up for a Quad Play bundle, and how to get the discount?

0 Likes