Worst Agents Ever
lizallen

I have wasted hours on the telephone with verizon and I haven't been a customer for even a month- needless to say I am going to switch to Cox. I am sick of fifteen minute phone calls that end up lasting an hour or more because the agents are clueless and incompetent: they have repeatedly misinformed me (in one instance I think it was a BLATANT LIE to get me to register), dropped my calls, or transferred me to the wrong department. Once an agent transferred me to the NY office and wasted twenty minutes of my time (before I even figured uout his mistake)- I am a CA resident and was clear about that from the start. I was told I couldn't unbundle internet and telephone service, and when I had my internet installed the technician told me I could just get a dry loop with internet only. When I last called Verizon the agent said this was true, but the agent HUNG UP on me before she completed my order. I called back and was transferred to the WRONG PEOPLE and was told the prior agent LIED about changing my service and misinformed me about the price. Now I am told I will pay the same price for internet alone as I would for both internet and phone. I give up, Verizon offers terrible service, and even worse support. For what I pay I can get better service at Cox.

0 Likes
Re: Worst Agents Ever
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you  as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes