credit card payment
Slyfox16

I had these problem before. I try and pay my bill online with an existing credit card. When I indicate which one to use, it then takes me to another screen, and I get a broken red ball that keeps on spinning and spinning. How do I make a payment This will be the second or third time I will be late with payment because I can't get in It would be great to have it automatically built to my card, but I don't want to sign up for paperless bills. How can this be resolved once and for all,Thanks

0 Likes
Re: credit card payment
prisaz
Legend

@Slyfox16 wrote:

I had these problem before. I try and pay my bill online with an existing credit card. When I indicate which one to use, it then takes me to another screen, and I get a broken red ball that keeps on spinning and spinning. How do I make a payment This will be the second or third time I will be late with payment because I can't get in It would be great to have it automatically built to my card, but I don't want to sign up for paperless bills. How can this be resolved once and for all,Thanks

Try to edit your account and remove the credit card. Pay with checking. Credit card payments cost extra. Can you edit your account and remove your credit card information. I pay mine monthly with a one time ACH transfer from my checking with no extra service charge, and also get a monthy paper statement (bill). I prefer to control when and how much is taken from my account. Be it credit or checking. I don't like authorizing any company to take what they want. That way if there is an error, I can say no.

If you still wish to use a credit card, you may need to remove the card from your account and add it back. For some reason it may be stuck, if you did not authorize the extra monthly charge.

0 Likes
Slyfox16

Thanks for the comment, but I don't even get to the part where I have to indicate which credit card to use. The system won't let me get that far.

0 Likes
bill210

i want to pay my bill using a credit card, where is the credit card infomation?

0 Likes
Samir1

I did not imagine organization like verizon not addressing most basic issue such as bill payment for customers. Credit card bill payment screen is not working and I have been complaining about that for couple of months now yet the problem is not resolved. I regret the day I fell for its 400 USD cashback promotion propoganda since every time I wish to make payment (using CC) I keep searching for link on the site again and again. I used to find it somehow for the past 2 attempts (it was located in some hard to reach place of the site and it would show up only after I would search for it in the search textbox but now even that is now showing up. I do not have any good words for verizon or its customer support staff. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes