how do I cancel the triple play?
toadwon

Ordered triple play on 9/13. I am very disappointed. Got the bundle with DSL and directv. The Verizon DSL has been great. However, Directv is a major pain in the **bleep**. Waited for an appointment on September 28. What happens? The contractor backs out and it needs to be rescheduled until October 11. The contractor told me over the phone they would push me ahead so I'd only have to wait a few days for my install. Haven't heard back from them. I don't want to deal with directv. I don't care anymore about free NFL. I'd rather just use my ps3 and buy the service or go out to a bar and watch games. That's what I've been doing all week, going out to bars and wasting money so I can hang out and watch football and the baseball playoffs. Directv really let me down and I just want to get rid of the service and go with cable. Can someone help me get in the right direction? And I hope there are no cancellation fees either because I signed up for a service and I am not receiving it.

0 Likes
Re: how do I cancel the triple play?
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Toadwon,

I am glad you are enjoying the phone and DSL but sorry you are having such a difficult time with the Direct TV installation phase.  To help you further I have sent you a private message.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: how do I cancel the triple play?
Willie_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good Afternoon toadwon ,

I truly apologize for your installation experience and I really wish that we could assist. Unfortunately we cannot, and this issue needs to be forwarded to the "after installation" department from Direct TV and thy can be reached at 1-800- 531-5000.  I sincerely hope that they are able to resolve your installation concerns.  Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have Fios technical questions.

Good Luck

Willie_VZ

0 Likes