10th time over 6 months, fed up
ArkaelDren

Ok guys, I have had 3 assigned open cases with ID numbers and spent 20 plus hours trying to get your Managers and reps to fix my account.  I am fed up and will not spend one more minute talking to ANOTHER REP OR MANAGER, nor will I pay my bill until you guys start being professional and FIX MY ACCOUNT.  I am so fed up its taking every bit of restraint I have not to fill this topic with curse words.  I Promise I will NEVER use Verizon again, after 10+ years this is IT.

Now someone that can do more than LIE, PROMISE, NOT FOLLOW THROUGH, like someone that is actually up to DOING WHAT THEY SAY. You know it wasnt that long ago when people did their job becuase they would get fired if not.  Well you guys should be firing EVERY MANAGER and Rep I have talked to over the last 5-6 months. Contact me Immediately.  Im NOT PAYING MY BILL, and I expect a serious reduction in my bill AFTER it has been corrected.  Why should we as customers continue to spend OUR time trying to get you guys to do your jobs with out being comensated for the many hours RE-EXPLAINING the issue to yet again another rep or Manager? You guys have lost 5 seperate accounts due to these issues with my entire family alone, and when I am done, every person I know will hear my story and recommandations AGAINST Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: 10th time over 6 months, fed up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ArkaelDren,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes