1mbps with x-box live?
stej16

would 1mbps be to slow or just good enough for xbox live? With games like call of duty and sports games? thank you, this is probably a stupid question but any answer would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: 1mbps with x-box live?
stej16
seriously, no one can answer my question?
0 Likes
bobmarley123

With the 768 I can the games alright, with occasion lag during peak usage or if I get bad pings. So I imagine the 1mpbs at 33% faster download and like 300% faster upload should work just fine

0 Likes
Knowledgable
First of all, it should work, but you will have to port forward your modem (verizon tech support does not support this, but it is easily done, check out portforward.com) the screen shots may be different and you may have to fish around your modem to find the Port Forwarding section, but the number and infromation needed is the same.   that is step 1.    step 2 if step 1 does not resolve the issue, is to contact verizon tech support and request your line be changed from "interleave" to "Fast Channel" this will reqire them escalating the issue to your MCO but the change is very dramatic for gammers.   Dont' forget to give me Kudos. 🙂
0 Likes