2 week sign in help
rickyz
Enthusiast - Level 2

what settings do i change on my browser to stay signed in for 2 weeks. it seems i can not stay in for more a few hours.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 2 week sign in help
rickyz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dan Thanks for responding. I agree with you about this forum and Verizons tech help. I solved my probnlem by changing to Google Choome browser from IE8. So far all is great. Still learning all the new features.

View solution in original post

superbike1

I don't know why they have this stupid forum thing. I guess it's to get away from providing real customer service. I know about the two week thing... I have to sign in every time I want to check my mail. Verizon is just lame. Dan

0 Likes
rickyz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dan Thanks for responding. I agree with you about this forum and Verizons tech help. I solved my probnlem by changing to Google Choome browser from IE8. So far all is great. Still learning all the new features.

hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

I use Google Chrome and have the same problem, If I go to My Verizon more than once a day a end up having to sign in again . 2 week sign in is NOT working properly.

0 Likes
hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

I don't see where the problem is solved . The sign in problem is still there.Woman Frustrated

0 Likes
rickyz
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 5 days of no problems staying signed in to my Verizon accts everything went back to where I started. Signing in every time I access Email or come back to My Verizon. I guess changing browser is not the answer. It is a Verizon problem and I hope they can fix it. Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone. Hope there is an answer somewhere.

0 Likes
looner1

I have used "live chat" to try to fix this....useless.  I don't think Verizon cares.  Verizon email also all screwed up...item disappear.  I'm going back to Comcast when my contract expires .  You can NEVER get anyone to fix anything.

0 Likes
gonegirl2

Very frustrating being asked to sign in multiple times each day!  I've contacted Verizon multiple times about this - no help there.

Have heard of many customers having this problem...WHY can't Verizon fix it??

0 Likes
jamesst1

what is going own .I have to sign in to my e-mail evrey time

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Do you have your browser set to automatically delete cache and cookies on exit?  You want the below option (s) deselected

Or do you have a program like CCleaner running at startup?

0 Likes