No notice--No DSL
YouDidWHAT

We have been a Verizon DSL customer for over 10 yrs.  One day in May our service just disappeared.  I have since talked with over 30 service reps, spent countless hours on hold, been told I would get set up with a new account, would be called back, etc....and none of it happened.  I have just gotten off the phone with the last customer service supv to discuss what I learned a few weeks ago and have been addressing.  Our service was cut off because we used too much of it (they allow 18,000 and we used 18,800).  We were NEVER advised to back down our usage, given notice of ANY KIND, nothing.  Just POOF!!  I was even told by one rep to go buy a new router and see if that helped.  That was $90 and the time spent getting it, trying for hours to hook up differently, taking it back,.... My job is home based and this is affecting me in a very bad way.  My children need internet for school projects.  No other internet is available in my rural area and I will be required to purchase a 'Hot Spot' and pay MUCH MORE $$$$ for less (ie..$30 vs. $130 per month).  I am beyond disturbed at the unethical treatment by a monopoly company that obviously doesn't care how they treat their customers.  I would be interested to know if anyone else has had the same experience.                                   

0 Likes
Re: No notice--No DSL
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes