Verizon, your techs do no call no show ? why?
Cait2007

Let me first say I had problems with my modem and when going on chat with Verizon they sent my family a new modem for free, which was nice. We got the modem yesterday and now the internet will not connect to the modem. We called Verizon after trying many times to connect to the internet. They said they would send out a tech today Jan. 28,2014, between 8am-12pm. My mother says we need it since my sister does classes online. They took down my mother's number and said they would call to let us know a tech would be on its way to our house. Well we waited ,No Phone call, no show. 1:30 came around we called Verizon. We waited Four hours for someone not to show up. They didn't call to let us know that the tech wasn't coming. My mother called them up and asked what was going on. She is very disappointed and upset with this costumer service.  They said the tech will come tomorrow. They had no explanation as to why the tech didn't show up. Why don't you guys have a reason??  Also why didn't you guys let us know? We need the internet for my sister tomorrow and I am very upset with this costumer service I am receiving at this moment. This is not acceptable, none what's so ever  ,considering, that we are paying you for your services, but we get no costumer service in return?? If the tech the tech don't come tomorrow I'm going to call the supervisor and demand a explanation. This is NOT a way a costumer should be treated. I'm disappointed in your services.

0 Likes