msn premium butterfly disappeared
cem

Sorry Im a newbie and first posted this message in the wrong forum area. Would really appreciate some advice.

I noticed some other people have had this problem but I don't know if anyone has solved the problem. My msn premium software is gone and replaced with window internet explorer and windows live for email. My software just is gone,at first I just could not use it the screen box was green, it had a message error 58. I just can not use it and can not download the program anywhere. Does anyone know where I can download it. I am using a Dell inspiron and I kept on resetting my computer back to an earlier date. It is all screwed up. I can't even use my CD/DVD. I don't know what to do. I lost 41/2 years of bookmarks and all my email because I had it saved on the computer not on msn. I don't know maybe it is still on my computer, but how do I get to it? Does anyone know how I could get back 4 1/2 years of emails all in folders on my computer and all my bookmarks using the msn premium software. I don't have the software and don't know how I can get it. Please someone, any suggestions. I really don't like this new browser but could survive if I could at least get all my folders of email and bookmarks would be nice too.  I do seem to have the contacts, so at least I have that, thank God. Any suggestions would be great.

0 Likes
Re: msn premium butterfly disappeared
MamaKitty
Try going to http://www.msn.com/ and go to hotmail and sign in as usual.
0 Likes
Re: msn premium butterfly disappeared
cem
Thanks, all I get are the new folders, the original ones I had for almost 5 years are gone.
0 Likes