100 dollar Verizon gift card are impossible to redeem
PMGPMG

After countless unsuccessful attempts to redeem the promised gift card online, I have come to the conclusion that Verizon gift card is not intended to ever be redeemed. I have call in multiple occasions just to find answers saying my issue is solved and should receive an email in the 48h. Today was the 6th time I call and talk to a representative. 
This process should not be so difficult -- I should not need to wait to speak to a representative to obtain something that should be automatically sent.  Why is there no email address for customer support

0 Likes
Re: 100 dollar Verizon gift card are impossible to redeem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PMGPMG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes