2 years and still no help
Dialup

Verizon has been nothing but headaches since I moved here 2 years ago. We have been paying for 3.0mb internet but I haven't even seen speeds that match 1.5mb in over a year. The actual download speeds used to be around 500kb/s at any time of the day, now it's 300kb/s during the AM hours and 20-100kb/s during the PM. I've called verizon countless times but every rep assures me nothing is wrong as they can't find anything wrong on their speed tests. I've collected data and screen shots of proof and finally got a repair guy to come who said that their equipment waas bad but they don't have plans of fixing it in the near future....

Since then i've talked to countless more customer phone reps that ended up refusisng to help me or even transfer me to a supervisor. Two more repair man have come and gone as well with the same story, "The problems is with the equipment down the road but verizon doesn't have any plans to upgrade anything in the near future". I have the proof that none of the internet issues has to do with my modem, splitter, web browser, or what ever verizon tries to blame it on. The internet gets worse and worse every day and the bill still keeps going up somehow. I've inserted pingpath results with screen shots of download speeds within the past 2 weeks.image

0 Likes
Re: 2 years and still no help
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes