6 months and no help, dl speeds extremely slow!
Bear989us
Enthusiast - Level 1
Ok this has been going on since last year... Paying for 3/768 and have been getting consistent dl speeds of 80, was min 300!  Tech support checked lines said no problem, I left them check my pc, again no problem!  I replaced line from box outside to inside, new walljack, all new modem and wires and on 4 different pc's and still not right! They absolutely refuse to help and I have been paying for this package the whole time and they don't deliver, to top it off I have Starzplay and have been paying for it and I cannot even use it because my connection is too slow 😞 I could use Starzplay for the fist month because everything was fine then one day poof I basically have fast dial up!  Why won't they just do something already!!  Anyone have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 6 months and no help, dl speeds extremely slow!
Provider7
Contributor - Level 3

Run a speed test when you get in tonight.  I had our testers re-initialize the programming to your line.

View solution in original post

Provider7
Contributor - Level 3

Do your speeds seem to be slow all the time or are there times it is actually normal?

0 Likes
Bear989us
Enthusiast - Level 1
It's constant no high and no low 😞  Tried 2 different modems also and still exact same speed!
0 Likes
Provider7
Contributor - Level 3

@Bear989us wrote:
Ok this has been going on since last year... Paying for 3/768 and have been getting consistent dl speeds of 80, was min 300! 

Forgive me if I misunderstood, i'm struggling with the numbers you posted.  We offer a service of 3000/768  which correlates to a 3mg service.  If you go to http://www.speedtest.net what kind of numbers do you get?

0 Likes
Bear989us
Enthusiast - Level 1

745 download

108 upload

0 Likes
Bear989us
Enthusiast - Level 1
oh and I did mean 3000/768 sorry.
0 Likes
Provider7
Contributor - Level 3

@Bear989us wrote:
Ok this has been going on since last year... Paying for 3/768 and have been getting consistent dl speeds of 80, was min 300!  Tech support checked lines said no problem, I left them check my pc, again no problem!  I replaced line from box outside to inside, new walljack, all new modem and wires and on 4 different pc's and still not right! They absolutely refuse to help and I have been paying for this package the whole time and they don't deliver, to top it off I have Starzplay and have been paying for it and I cannot even use it because my connection is too slow 😞 I could use Starzplay for the fist month because everything was fine then one day poof I basically have fast dial up!  Why won't they just do something already!!  Anyone have any suggestions, I would appreciate it.
Those numbers are way below where they should be.  Did we ever send out a field tech to look at this?  If not I would insist on it.
0 Likes
Bear989us
Enthusiast - Level 1
No one has ever came nor has it ever been offered!  I keep getting bounced around.
0 Likes
Provider7
Contributor - Level 3
I sent you a private message...
0 Likes
Provider7
Contributor - Level 3

Run a speed test when you get in tonight.  I had our testers re-initialize the programming to your line.