A little disappointed with my Verizon Wireless service...
cl4yr

I transferred my service from one apartment building to another (i.e. same apartment complex) on 8/5/17. I was told repeatedly that I could not plug in my router (as I had done in my first apartment) and had to wait for a technician. The technician was supposed to come 8/17/17 from 12-4pm... s/he never came. I called customer service and was told that (1) a technician did not have to come and (2) my service would start that night. My service did not start that night and so, I called Verizon on 8/20/17. This time, I was told that a technician had to come out. A technician was scheduled to come 8/26/17 from 8am-noon. The technician showed up on time and told me that my order for wireless never went through. That was a little shocking and frustrating to hear, especailly since I spent hours on the phone with Verizon agents. The agents were very friendly and respectful, but they all kept telling me different things (i.e. whether a technician was needed and when my service would start). To make matters worse, I am a student who relies heavily on the internet to complete my assignments. I had to walk to different coffee shops in order to get wifi. If only I had wireless service at that time...

0 Likes
Re: A little disappointed with my Verizon Wireless service...
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi cl4yr,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes