About to give up!
niki8
So I ordered DSL high speed internet from Verizon. Had a scheduled appointment for a technician to come out and install. He arrived on time and was wonderful. But had no modem to give us. So I had to fight with customer service to get one ordered only to have it not come. The same technician that had came out was wonderful enough to bring us one on his off time. So I hook it up get it running only to have it tell me no DSL and no internet! Now I had to fight with customer service for hours again to get something done. Every department had different information about my account or just could not find it. I was hung up on, forgotten, ran around, and passed back and forth between billing and tech support. Until finally a supervisor was contracted who then said we needed another tech to come out. Made an appointment, and had him come on out. So now all the lights are on and it seems that I'm ready to go, only to come to another halt in this frustrating and irritating process. I can't seem to activate my account. As much as I try, I call customer service again only for no results. All I want is to have internet and this is the best deal for my area but at this point is it worth it with how Verizon handles the customers that need help? If I could speak to someone higher up the chain and let them know what's on my mind that would be great. If those hired to help us with our services would actually help that would even be better! If anyone can help me just activate my account (the last step to internet) please let me know what to do!!!
0 Likes
Re: About to give up!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes