Any Idea when Verizon DSL will finally get stable for Northern MD
radiomman

My DSL was down most of yesterday and last night and was restored today sometime.   However it keeps going down and is very slow to the point it will not download my email to my outlook email ....   anyone have any idea when it will be totally fixed.    Never had issues with it up till yesterday

0 Likes
Re: Any Idea when Verizon DSL will finally get stable for Northern MD
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 Visit http://www.giganews.com/line_info.html and post up the Traceroute the page shows, if you wish. Be aware that the final hop (bottom-most line of the trace)  might contain a hop with your IP address in it. Remove that line. What I'm looking for is a line that mentions "ERX" in it's name towards the end. If for some reason the trace does not complete (two lines full of Stars), keep the trace route intact.

#2 Can you provide the Transceiver Statistics from your modem?

If you don't know how to get that info:

a) What is the brand and model of your modem?

b) If you have a RJ-45 WAN port router connected to the modem: What is the brand and model of that RJ-45 WAN port router?

#3 Even If you know how to get the Transceiver Statistics from your modem and you have a RJ-45 WAN port router connected to the modem: What is the brand and model of that RJ-45 WAN port router?

0 Likes