Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am waiting on a disconnect order placed 2/10/2009 that has been "On Schedule" with a due date of "2/10/2009" and completion percentage of 90% since 2/10/2009. I spoke to many, many people to try to clear this up last week and was told I had to wait until 3/2/2009, when I could call sales and place my order (one person did tell me I had to wait until 3/3/2009, but the consensus among others was 3/2/2009). This morning, some time between 8:00 and 8:51 the order changed to show a due date of 3/6/2009 and a completion percentage of 79%.
Last Wednesday retention told me the disconnection order would be cleared in 24-28 hours and I would be able to order on Monday (today). I told her who to call when Monday comes and I cannot order. She said billing. Just got off the phone with billing who informed me that I was waiting on a pending disconnection due 3/6/2009. I asked why the due date changed from 2/10/2009 to 3/6/2009 and the completion changed from 90% to 79% this morning. He placed me on hold while he spoke with the "back-end order team." He told me there were some problems with my account and he would submit a special request to clear the account which can take 72 hours.
And what happened to the complimentary dial-up they offered while they sort this out? Maybe I'll get a call in December when it is ready, or maybe I'll just start getting bills for it.
Someone just called who said he was working with my contact in the executive customer care department to verify my issue and said he would make some calls to see what was going on, so maybe there is an end in sight! Or maybe he will push this back another week.