Attention customers future customers and reps
Meinstein1987

I would like to start with my name is Mark and I am a new customer as of the 8th of March.

Second I would like to tell every one my story of Verizon so far...

I ordered a double play getting internet(high speed enhanced) and TV (Direct TV) good deal for the buck right?

Here where it gets interesting...

The 8th I have my service installed and working. I ordered 1.1-3mb/sec. After the install I tested speeds and was getting 1-1.3 depending on time of day. That's great although I thought I would be getting much faster I called a rep asking why is it not in the 2MB range? My line is rated at 1.5. Ok fair enough well upgrade me to the 3-7. I go to Verizon's site log in and upgrade my package on Saturday the 10th of march to get phone and upgrade my speed to 3-7mb/sec. I call Monday to port my number which they said I could not since the order was in. I decided to call Tuesday (yesterday) (the day the internet was suppose to provision over to 3-7) and asked again to port number they said yeah we have to cancel the upgrade and reorder to port. I replied lets do it. After that I asked about internet and said there is an outage wait 24-48 hours and check it will update.

Now the best part !
I wake up come home thinking IM going to get some work done and wait the internet is no longer working. I call to find out what happen. Well what happen? My account was closed and no longer active! Really well who did that? We don't know. So the rep says the only way to get service is to start over. I said whatever we have to do lets do it I need internet I run a business from home.

This phone called started at 9:30am. I was on the line with the rep and created a new account and it finished with him saying everything will be up in about 2 hours.  I wait 2 hrs which now put me at 12 PM I call back saying I need internet the guy said that he needed to create another new account. I said OK I need internet I need to get work done. I created a new account again and told the rep to stay on the phone till he got my phone number working and the internet. The last thing he said was everything is going great and the phone is working and IM handing this to the DSL department and internet will be working in an hr. It is now 1:30-2:00pm. I asked the guy now I have a phone and internet at the speed of 3-7mb/sec right. Yes your phone number is working and I have the internet package at 3-7mb/sec and I also got your direct TV account and have now attached it to the new account so you'll get one bill.

ME: thanks for your help you've been the most help so far...

1 Hr later internet on and got it activated. I test speed and I get .7 mb/sec

I call and ask what's the deal

your line only allows 1 mb/sec

Wait I had 1.5 since Friday and tried to upgrade and was told I could be 2 reps and the internet ordering process what do you mean it only handles 1.5?

Her response: I know its weird but that's what it says.

ALL IN ALL BRIGHT HOUSE HERE I COME

I WAS ON THE PHONE FOR ATLEAST 4 HRS TODAY AND ACCOMPL,ISHED NOTHING FOR WORK. GREAT DAY OFF I GUESS IF YOU CONSIDER A GREAT DAY TALKING TO INCOMPETENT KNOWLEDGELESS PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT

0 Likes
Re: Attention customers future customers and reps
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Meinstein1987

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes