Being robbed every month
equinones18777

I've been battling with Verizon off and on for over a year now. My high speed internet is constantly losing connection. I've spent numerous hours on the phone with tech support (which did nothing to help), switched the router multiple times due to being told my router is bad (which did nothing to help), I've chatted with multiple different agents (which did nothing to help), had a technician come to my home and "fix" the issue  (which did nothing to help), and after the tech came and didn't fix anything, I was told they were looking into the issue and I would be contacted soon. I was never contacted however my internet seemed to be okay for about a month. Now we're back to the same old garbage, constantly losing connection. At this point I'm convinced this company is one large scam. All they do is rob people of their money each month to provide a "service" that doesn't work. On the occasion that it actually does work, its never up to the speed that I pay for. It only ever works to the bare minimum. It's absolutely disgusting what you are doing, Verizon. You have zero customer service, zero tech support, and all you do is give your customers the run around until they finally get so frustrated that they give up and deal with it. I can guarantee you that a "moderator" will reply to this with a generic response to either contact support or that my issue has been escalated to whatever crap level of support that is supposedly higher yet still does nothing. Or, I wont get a response at all. Im very close to cancelling my service, going elsewhere and contacting the BBC because this is utterly ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: Being robbed every month
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi equinones18777,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes