Blizzard/World of warcraft
BJCAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been on the Blizzard forums all day. People say they have reached out to verizon and Blizzard for help. I keep hearing conflicting stories on who's fault it is (bizzard or Verizon). Can we get this resolved please? Is there a resolution to this connectivity problem in the New England area with Verizon as thier provider?

Re: Blizzard/World of warcraft
TheBrodieMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can attest to this issue. I have been fighting some form of connectivity issue all day. Router resets don’t give more than a 15 second fix. This affects more than just Blizzard too, as I was unable to log into any of my PC based online games without problems. 

SuttonJohn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Still happening.  I have Gigabit FIOS and having trouble connecting/staying connected to numerous online games.  

BJCAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

This morning was ok for a few hours. But at about 11 it started acting up again =-[

Bad Connections all weekend
edmmoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I play Everquest 2 with alot of people 5 of which are on Verizon fios, Nobody ingame has been having connection issues except the 5 people on Fios on east coast RI and Ma. There is something going on not sure if it is with Fiod and Daybreak games or something has changed since friday. Please look into it because it is starting to get very agravating, We been a customer since you first came to RI and never had this problem. 

Thank You

0 Likes
edmmoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is Verizon for sure