Switch Account

Blizzard/World of warcraft

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Blizzard/World of warcraft

Message 1 of 6
(1,540 Views)

I have been on the Blizzard forums all day. People say they have reached out to verizon and Blizzard for help. I keep hearing conflicting stories on who's fault it is (bizzard or Verizon). Can we get this resolved please? Is there a resolution to this connectivity problem in the New England area with Verizon as thier provider?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Blizzard/World of warcraft

Message 2 of 6
(1,527 Views)

I can attest to this issue. I have been fighting some form of connectivity issue all day. Router resets don’t give more than a 15 second fix. This affects more than just Blizzard too, as I was unable to log into any of my PC based online games without problems. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(1,477 Views)

Still happening.  I have Gigabit FIOS and having trouble connecting/staying connected to numerous online games.  

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 6
(1,475 Views)

This morning was ok for a few hours. But at about 11 it started acting up again =-[

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Bad Connections all weekend

Message 5 of 6
(1,420 Views)

I play Everquest 2 with alot of people 5 of which are on Verizon fios, Nobody ingame has been having connection issues except the 5 people on Fios on east coast RI and Ma. There is something going on not sure if it is with Fiod and Daybreak games or something has changed since friday. Please look into it because it is starting to get very agravating, We been a customer since you first came to RI and never had this problem. 

Thank You

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(1,438 Views)

It is Verizon for sure

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.