CAN'T GET MY SERVICE ACTIVATED AND NOONE AT VERIZON WILL HELP
jmitch426

At the end of May I ordered the package with highspeed internet and phone. My original activation date was JUNE 3, 2013.

I ordered the self-install kit, and the sales rep told me this meant I would not need a technician to come out.

On or around 6/3 I received a voicemail from Verizon which stated that they were having difficulty with my set up and they would call me back.

I never got that call. I called and called and got nowhere. On 6/11 I was told that there was a missed appointment ?? And I was rescheduled for activation on 6/12. On 6/12, they said I was scheduled for 6/13. On 6/13, they again said I had to reschedule.

So I called 6/13 (yesterday) and spoke with a man named Mr. Rogers who said I needed to contact the technician department, and he said that a tech had to come out to install my phone..?

So I get transferred to a girl named "Samantha", who I would rate as the WORST exployee that Verizon has.

After reading her my order number several times, and VERY SLOWLY, VERY VERY SLOWLY, she again asks me to repeat the number and I asked if my service was making it hard for her to hear me, and she said "No I just can't write as fast as you were talking." I was finally fed up and asked to speak to a supervisor. Samantha was very rude and sarcastic and told me she leaves at 6 so I would need to be called back. I never got the call back.

This happened with several different exployees.

It's 11 days after my original activation date and I am still without service, and NOONE at Verizon appears to have any idea how to help me. I have been on hold for a total of HOURS waiting for the next person to get on the phone and tell me they can't help me.

I very much regret leaving Comcast for Verizon. The customer service is awful and I am still without service.

I needed to vent.

So my question now is: how do I get a technician to come out and set this all up because I am done with the self-install and NOONE AT VERIZON IS HELPING ME.

0 Likes
Re: CAN'T GET MY SERVICE ACTIVATED AND NOONE AT VERIZON WILL HELP
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.  Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to see you go.

if you ever need anything in the future, please let us know. We're available around the clock for assistance.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes