Called for Service -Internet
clrivera2601
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have internet service since Friday Oct 15th. Verizon customer serv opened a ticket yesterday the 17th.( ticket {edited for privacy})A technician showed up today to fix the problem. He claimed the jack I have my router and modem were connected is not working. He moved them to the kitchen and left everything on the kitchen table with the modem sitting on top of the bananas in the fruit bowl. Very TACKY and unprofessional. How do you expect me to serve my family meals w/ all wires ,modem,router  and telephone all over the table?

Do I have to unplug the the connection for me to use my wall outlet? I want someone to come and fix this mess your technician made. I called your customer serv and I was transferred 5 times and on hold for 55 minutes,finally an actual person answered but the connection was so poor. She asked for an alternate # to call me back. I gave her my cell # and it's been 20 minutes no call back yet. I am expecting a reply for my complaint.

Also, Another verizon technician to fix this mess made in my kitchen. This was my first experience for being dissatisfied for the work Verizon done. I have been  a customer of yours for years and years and would like it RESOLVE!

Re: Called for Service -Internet
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. Please have patience and wait for a return call. If you do not get one, contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes