Can Anyone Help Me?
Tom234A
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have jpg files on my "free" web space that cannot be removed. (I pay monthly and it's part of the deal, so not really "free") They were put there by myself prior to Verizon's elimination of FTP access to "free" webspace. The new system does not delete any old files. Numerous others have described and complained about this situation (search "delete FTP" in the community forum above, and read about other's experiences). I've spent 4 hours with India helpers, was told the situation was resolved after yesterday's call (what???), was bounced around all over again, got transferred to the USA where they tried to sell me a service plan! Unbelievable! I can also buy additional web space! But no one knows how to delete old files??? One chat message mentions a supervisor (Srey) who fixed the problem instantly for someone else, but his number (given in the message) at Verizon has been disconnected. Wonder why. Could ornahp (moderator) or Jamie_Lee (administrator) help?? Can anyone help???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can Anyone Help Me?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@Tom234A wrote:

I have jpg files on my "free" web space that cannot be removed. (I pay monthly and it's part of the deal, so not really "free") They were put there by myself prior to Verizon's elimination of FTP access to "free" webspace. The new system does not delete any old files. Numerous others have described and complained about this situation (search "delete FTP" in the community forum above, and read about other's experiences). I've spent 4 hours with India helpers, was told the situation was resolved after yesterday's call (what???), was bounced around all over again, got transferred to the USA where they tried to sell me a service plan! Unbelievable! I can also buy additional web space! But no one knows how to delete old files??? One chat message mentions a supervisor (Srey) who fixed the problem instantly for someone else, but his number (given in the message) at Verizon has been disconnected. Wonder why. Could ornahp (moderator) or Jamie_Lee (administrator) help?? Can anyone help???

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can Anyone Help Me?
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@Tom234A wrote:

0 Likes