Can not connect to Internet since March 1 with Verizon
alexander9

I have been trying to start Internet service with Verizon almost 3 weeks. Got 3 live chats with Verizon tech service last week, one chat lasted 2 (!) hours. The result: I got Verizon Activation page in browser and "Technical problems" when I try to go through it.  

This is the worst my experience with Internet company, I could not imagine that before. I thought  it could take some minutes to start the Internet service, I was wrong. Each time I got different information about my service starting date - March 6, March 15, now March 19. Sometimes I was said that my account is "pending", sometimes I was said that it should be working. I got some EMPTY messages from Verizon "Urgent: Verizon Order required action" also. But when I tried to know what "action" should I do - nobody knew.

May be somebody knows how to resolve the "problem" ?

0 Likes
Re: Can not connect to Internet since March 1 with Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello alexander

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes