Can't add more than 4 MAC addresses into 327w

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Can't add more than 4 MAC addresses into 327w

Message 1 of 2
(4,208 Views)

Hi,

First post here 🙂  Didn't find anything  searching this forum or internet.

Somewhere along the line, I lost the ability to add more than 4 MAC addresses into my 327w wireless router.  Meaning that only 4 MAC addresses are displayed.  When I click on the "Add" button, the next screen shows my most recently added entry.  If I type over the information and click "Apply", it simply overwrites an existing entry.  I want to add more MAC addresses.  Anyone know the answer?  Can anyone with this router and firmware version add more than 4 entries?

S/W Version: VER:4.04.03.00

Model: D90-327W15-06

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Can't add more than 4 MAC addresses into 327w

Message 2 of 2
(4,190 Views)

If you posted the same question in the security forum the overwhelming reply would be that MAC filtering is a placebo. It really doesn't add anything to security.

Your strong password and WPA should keep all but 3 letter government agencies out. 😉

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.